Flahive Law excels at supporting you at every stage of the legal process and identifying the optimal services that suit your requirements.
A list of the services we provide is set out below:
Landlord and Tenant Dispute
Business and Sports Contracts
Just some of our commercial litigation and debt recovery services offered by Flahive Law are outlined below:
Flahive Law excels at successful litigation and dispute resolution and can spot the most effective route for your needs, whether that requires mediation, arbitration or litigation.
The experienced team at Flahive Law can support you from initial instruction through the entire litigation process, including at courts and tribunals if your case requires it.
Let Flahive Law manage the entire process of recovering the debts owed to you in a way that is compliant, cost-effective and efficient.
You can trust our experienced and respected team to identify the debt recovery route that is most appropriate for the requirements of your business, and to work with you right through to resolution.
Flahive Law have a wealth of experience in acting for asset-based lenders, acting for and against directors, creditors & debtors in financially-distressed circumstances. We have the ability to advise clients on:-
- Tracing, Worth Investigations and Debt Recovery
- Financial Restructuring
- Formal & Informal Insolvency Bankruptcy Procedures
- Corporate Insolvency/Personal Bankruptcy Investigations, Litigation, Enforcement and Disposal of Assets
At Flahive Law we can support you in any defamation claim, whether pertaining to libel or slander, whether you are the defendant or claimant.
Business and sports contracts
Our experienced team acts for clients on a wide variety of contract matters in various industries, including business and sports.
We can offer advice on how to terminate a contract while ensuring maximum recoveries, or negotiate contract terms to ensure the best possible outcome for our clients.
- Disposals and acquisitions of all kinds
- Title issues
- Option agreements and conditional contracts
- Agreements for Lease and Leases (acting for both Landlord and Tenant)
- Licences to alter/assign/change of use
- Rent deposit deeds
- Lease renewals and surrenders
- Residential and commercial development
- Planning agreements
- Property finance
- Sale and purchase of ground rents